Construction and Public Works
Hydraulic cylinders for Construction and Public Works
All machinery used by the Construction and Public Works sector is equipped with hydraulic cylinders, which is the only type of transmission capable of bearing the mechanical stresses imposed in Public Works.
Regardless of your equipment: telehandlers, mini and mid-size excavators, loaders, aerial work platforms, drilling machines, ... our expertise in hydraulic cylinder design and manufacture is proven with OEM's market leaders in the Construction and Public Works sector.
We have developed a number of technical solutions adapted to the demands of this business sector:
- Hydraulic cylinders with bolted top nuts to improve resistance to pressure peaks and allow for quick disassembly by After-Sale Services.
- Friction welding for piston rod fixings ensuring a high resistance connection and excellent fatigue life.
- Piston rods treated up to 55 HRC, with depth between 2 and 3 mm to help extend the lifetime of your equipment.
- Very robust guides and seals kits allowing the pressure peaks and tough work environment conditions including dust, sand ... as well as very heavy radial loads.
- Very Low Leakage Sealing systems which, in association with safety systems such as counter balance valves or check valves, will allow you to maintain a fixed position without drift of your aerial platform or lifting machine.
- Positioning sensors to assist you to allow a safe control of the hydraulic system by operating directional control valves on your equipment
- Fixed or adjustable end stroke cushioning.
- Hollow piston rods to reduce the weight or size of the hydraulic cylinder.