Hydraulic cylinders for the environmental sector
In light of the large amounts generated by companies, communities and individuals, initial waste processing can only be carried out using special equipments. This is where the power of hydraulic cylinders, used either for traction (cranes, loaders etc.) or pressure (garbage dumpsters, compactors, etc.) purposes, comes into play.
Consequently, each equipment has its own precise task within the environmental industry worksite:
- Onboard cranes or loaders at waste reception sites
- Collection trucks for cubic content calculated based on the collection area
- Compactors for companies
Likewise, each hydraulic powered unit, hydraulic cylinder or actuator must be designed to serve efficiently as well as safely.
Our expertise in hydraulic cylinder design and production, is recognized by numerous market leaders in the environmental and eco-industry. It enables us to develop technical solutions which are adapted to the specific requirements of the sector including:
- A specific range of double acting telescopic cylinders
- Sealing systems for oil or organic ester
- Positioning sensors to assist you to allow a safe control of the hydraulic system by operating directional control valves on your equipment Check valves and counter balance valves to ensure the security of your unit.