Hydraulic cylinders for industrial handling
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in the mobile industrial handling sector as they allow for quick, safe, accurate and high-rise handling of heavy loads.
Whatever your equipment: telehandler, forklift, stacker, order picker, pallet truck etc.--our expertise in hydraulic cylinder design and production is recognized by a number of market leaders in the industrial handling sector.
We have developed a number of technical solutions adapted to the requirements of this business sector:
- Single acting hydraulic cylinders for vertical handling purposes.
- A low friction sealing system to ensure high positioning accuracy and improved hydraulic cylinder performance, stability and lifetime.
- Hollow piston rods to allow for hydraulic supply through piston rod tube.
- Nitrocarburizing treatment of the inner diameter of the barrels of double acting hydraulic cylinders for applications using cylinder chamber exposed to air.
- Fixed or adjustable end stroke cushioning.
- Hose break valves to limit flow in the event of a hose break.