SAH LEDUC is built on strong values that have shaped our culture and built our reputation. We transmit them internally in our management principles and externally in our relations with our partners.
Our duty is to act in accordance with these rules of conduct that make our integrity and ethics.
- Respect the speaker and his/her ideas, be attentive, but also willing to express your own convictions.
- Go to the end of things, compliance with established rules and commitments.
- Lead by example, remain consistent with targets, be honest.
- Explain its decisions, communicate its actions, share his knowledge with others to act together towards a common goal.
Don't shy away from a challenge
- Get stuck into projects, explore and develop new ways of doing things, question practices--including your own!
Taste for challenge
- Get involved in projects, explore and develop new ways of doing things, accept to question its practices.
Practise Kaizen Gemba
- Strive to continuously improve, look for solutions on the field where the action takes place.
Such principles apply to every business relationships we develop with all our partners, including customers, suppliers and service providers, through our code of ethics.