Hydraulic cylinders for the transport sector
Aside from the impelling energy used in means of transport, three transmission systems are frequently used: pneumatic, electric and hydraulic.
Due to their high power-to-weight ratio, their durability and their reliability, hydraulic cylinders can be found in use in a number of transport sector:
- Airports : jetways, guidance equipment, fire-fighting vehicles, etc.
- Railways : high speed tilting trains, single and double crane self-propelled units, tamping machines, straightening machines for railway upkeep, etc.
- Roadworks : loader arms, board cranes, hydraulic grabs, recovery vehicles.
Our expertise in hydraulic cylinders design and manufacture, is recognized by numerous market leaders in the transport sector. We have been able to develop technical solutions adapted to the specific requirements of this sector:
- Hollow piston rods which allow for a sharp reduction in onboard weight.
- Piston rods treated up to 55 HRC with depth between 2 and 3 mm for extended equipment lifetime.
- Positioning sensors to assist you to allow a safe control of the hydraulic system by operating directional control valves on your equipment
- Sealing systems for heavy dynamic loading testing (suspension hydraulic cylinders)